Friday, July 17, 2009

Where have I been?

Hello,
I am afraid that I havent been posting recently....still knitting though but mostly by hand.
Knitting machines have been packed up. I havent been able to sell them as postage from here in Tenerife is too expensive.

Last year Martin, my husband had a triple by pass so things have been a bit awkward here to say the least.

Fortunately he has now made a miraculous recovery.

In the meantime I have been busy developing my online business.
Take a look if you have a moment.

http://www.peaceandprosper.com

and tell me what you think of it.

I have been busy handknitting baby clothes. I have some fab french patterns which I translate aswell as some Spanish ones too.

1 comment:

olivia john said...

Hi,
I just stopped to say that u have a very beautiful blog ^_^